Why you should consider a youth hostel for your next adventure
If you’re looking for an affordable and exciting way to travel, you should definitely consider a youth hostel for your next adventure! Not only can you save money on accommodation, but you’ll also have the opportunity to meet other travellers from all over the world and create lasting memories.
Here are some reasons why youth hostels are a great choice for adventurous travellers:
- Budget-friendly: Youth hostels offer affordable accommodation options, with rates that are often much lower than traditional hotels. This makes it easier to stretch your travel budget further and enjoy more experiences along the way.
- Social atmosphere: One of the best things about staying in a youth hostel is the social atmosphere. You’ll have the opportunity to meet other travellers, share stories, and make new friends from all over the world. This is especially beneficial for solo travellers who may be looking for companionship on their journey.
- Unique experiences: Youth hostels often offer unique experiences and activities that you wouldn’t find at a traditional hotel. This could include things like group tours, cultural events, or even cooking classes. These experiences can add an extra layer of excitement and adventure to your trip.
- Location: Many youth hostels are located in the heart of major cities or in scenic, off-the-beaten-path destinations. This gives you the chance to explore your surroundings and really immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Self-Sufficiency: Most youth hostels will have self-catering kitchen facilities, so you are able to make your own meals, which a lot of people prefer than having to eat out of get takeaways when staying in hotels.
Overall, choosing a youth hostel for your next adventure is a smart choice for budget-conscious and adventurous travellers. You’ll have the opportunity to meet new people, try new things, and make lasting memories that will stay with you long after your trip is over.
Here at Stonehenge Hostel we are a Family Friendly cost-effective accommodation in the grounds of a beautiful farm and vineyards. Our on-site Café and Restaurant is perfect for grabbing meals and drinks, but equally we have a well-equipped communal kitchen so guests can make their own meals. All Hostel guests get free entry to Cholderton Rare Breeds Farm, and make sure you check out Bluestone Vineyards’ English Sparkling Wine by popping into their tasting room for a free sample (check opening times). You can book in for a tour & tasting directly with them at bluestonevineyards.co.uk
Contact the Stonehenge Hostel team on firstname.lastname@example.org to start booking your adventure today.
I never thought of staying at a hostel before when travelling with my son but this one was so close to Stonehenge, I thought I’d give it a try for one night. It occurred to be such a great place. My son loved the farm and the place was very clean with great facilities. I would definitely stay there again! Highly recommended.
Stonehenge hostel is like a nice cottage with an actual farm and only 10 minutes away from Stonehenge. Highly recommended.
Generally clean and comfortable, including a kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, a living room with a TV and a nice, airy conservatory with sofas. It has a cafe attached to it, which does a great English breakfast and a gorgeous farm at the back which you can explore if you arrive before your check in time. Great view of the garden and roaming peacocks. Nice sized bathroom, friendly staff and good rate compared to other places in the area. Ideal location, only a 15-minute drive from Stonehenge. Will return.
Friendly staff, the lady at reception was lovely and helpful. Excellent little farm, nice cafe and all 10 mins drive from Stonehenge.
Great location but better if you have your own transport as is not close to any shops etc, but the local pub, The Crown does great food! A beautiful setting in the country, stunning views and very comfortable and relaxing. The rare breed farm is great for kids!
Great value self-catering accommodation. Family farm attraction (including cafe) right next door. Near Stonehenge.
I loved how quiet and relaxing this hostel was. We were backpackers with no car, so I was a bit worried about getting here, but it turns out that you can take the bus from Salisbury to the stop at the end of the road for just a few pounds. Then, it’s a 15-minute walk down a gorgeous country road. We also loved that hostel guests could explore the farm for free – I definitely recommend feeding the animals! The baby goats were amazing and so were the tiny ponies. Also, they have some really weird ducks that will follow you around.
Ana Schauer – 5/5
Very cute and cosy place to stay. It lets you escape the bustle and noise of the city which was awesome. The staff was super friendly, and I enjoyed staying here!
Julie Heslop – 5/5